Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Pink Roses

Finally posting another outfit! The weather has been really warm lately (except for today because it rained, even though the Sun is shinning again) so I've started to wear my Summer clothes!!

This is the outfit I wore yesterday:


Weird camera angle, I know.

I got this skirt last weekend (I've made a post about that, here), so I had to try it out! At first I didn't really think this coord would work out, but for my surprise everything goes well together. 

Besides it's really good for warm weather, despite the fact that I'm actually wearing two skirts ^^'

† Black Tank Top (from C&A);
† Black skirt w/ Pink flowers (from Pimkie);
† Bow belt (from Zara);
† Lace tights (from Calzedonia);
† Platform shoes - (from the brand Demonia - I got them at the store Androm.net).


As you can see my makeup is really simple: only a cat wing on my top eyelid (and foundation, etc...).


I love this bracelets to death because they were my grandma's. She gave them to me years ago and I love them so much (she's still alive). They are all made of real silver, but I don't know where she got them. i think the one on the left was a gift from my grandfather after they got married. The others I have no idea.

I've been trying to clean the two at the top, but this is the most I could do :/ I can't make them shine anymore, probably because they're really old, I don't know. I'll keep on trying.
   

A gift from a special person <3 I don't know where she got it either.


My dad got me these about a month ago! I've been wanting them for so long! They're amazing, and I just love to wear them *-* I've also got a pair of pink sparkly ones (because of my black & pink creepers that I never got to show). 

They're from Kreepsville 666!

          
I didn't seem to be able to take a decent picture of this skirt yet. The same thing happened on my last post. The other two pics are a detail of the belt and a detail of the skirt pattern.


I just showed you this photo because I really like it <33

And this is all for now. I'll do my best to upload a new outfit soon, or at least as soon as I can.

This ended up being a giant-ass post XD

XoXo,
Gothica

2 comments:

  1. Aw, o teu cabelo está tão bonito neste post! Tinha-o desse tamanho, kinda, também adorava usar tótós no verão. Infelizmente tive de cortar MUITO por estar morto ;__;

    Adoro o outfit, é tão classy e bonito e ao mesmo tempo fresco! A saia fica-te muito bem :3 e as pulseiras são mesmo bonitas, que sorte teres ficado com elas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ;__; Eu detesto cortar o cabelo, mas ando sempre em cima das pontas espigadas e mortas para não ter de cortar muito quando tenho de o fazer.

      Obrigada! Ainda bem que gostas!! <3

      Delete