Hello everyone! ♥
I'm finally posting the outfit/look that I promised on the previous post! And like I said, I'll be wearing my new school girl uniform!
I didn't have many ideas to name this look, to be honest. So I just called it Baby Girl, School Girl! Not very original, I know, but it was the best that came to my mind!
I had some problems with this shoot. Most of the photos came out a bit unfocused, some not focused at all! I don't know what happened to my camera this time, but it was malfunctioning.
Wig: Cosplayland
Head Bow: Claire's
Uniform: Bodyline
Shoes: Demonia
Backpack: Claire's
Unfortunately I only remembered to add the glasses in the end of the shoot ;__; I look much more schoolgirlish with them and I think that it gives a cuter vibe!
And yes those are my real glasses!
If you missed my post about this uniform go here. It has more pictures of it and you can see all the cute and pretty details! I love to see myself wearing it! ♥
Hope you liked as well!
I didn't have many ideas to name this look, to be honest. So I just called it Baby Girl, School Girl! Not very original, I know, but it was the best that came to my mind!
I had some problems with this shoot. Most of the photos came out a bit unfocused, some not focused at all! I don't know what happened to my camera this time, but it was malfunctioning.
Head Bow: Claire's
Uniform: Bodyline
Shoes: Demonia
Backpack: Claire's
Unfortunately I only remembered to add the glasses in the end of the shoot ;__; I look much more schoolgirlish with them and I think that it gives a cuter vibe!
And yes those are my real glasses!
If you missed my post about this uniform go here. It has more pictures of it and you can see all the cute and pretty details! I love to see myself wearing it! ♥
Hope you liked as well!







Your schoolgirl uniform suits you really well! And I like the headbow you're wearing ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! <3
Deletereally cute!I love school uniforms <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much honey! <3
Deleteyou are so adorable
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! *o*
Delete